Blogger Backgrounds

Saturday 19 March 2011

no one

salam....
huh jus like i'm being addicted to update blog now but now  i don't want to update about that but it is about 'no one'....
no one want to be considered worthless or be punished for failure, but that is what the world is....
and now i'm the one who don't to failure...for this i need to past final exam, and now my disease come around... i'm vomiting whenever i eat ...huh it makes me tired....huh it will disturb my study...god please make me strong to push my self ...i need to pass my final, it's jus not because pf my future but also my family's hope...they have been sacrified a lot to me..so i need to pay it..so please god make me strong enough....

huh and suddenly i want to say thank to God because of make my life is complete...i have my lovely family n fwenz....i have my mom,pa,sis,bro,niece,nephew....i also have pain,za,mina,nadia,salwa,tut,atin,nemo,peot n my romate...not enough time to write all....hhahahaahah...but all of u has make my life complete even without boyfrien....hhahahaha...so who said that without boyfrind we can't happy .....hey now i'm really hepy...
so tgk la mke2 crie kteorg without pakwe...









0 comments: