Blogger Backgrounds

Friday 18 March 2011

huh

hahhahaah...after 5 hour i'm on9 again to write something in my blog...it make me excited...huh....what story do i have to write here?????
huh gotcha i want to tell my follower about how straight the rules in kmk....do u know that nex week is "malam permate gemilng"...it's act for us as student but it jus like for lectures...we can't wear 'bju kurung without pesak',no shawl' with 'kasut srung' n i more thing our 'tudung' should be cover the whole chest...yes it's good..but please i'm not sincerely with it...dont posh me...please...huh it's seems like we are childish n now i do not have dress for "malam permate gmilng"...n 1 more thing we can't take the pic during the ceremony...

huh....while i'm writng this post is my roomate bezdy...so epy bezday fiza....she is the one that wear 'tudung'

0 comments: